AHA-10 & Evening Primrose Cream
This is a multi-purpose cream that can be used for a number of conditions including sun damaged or dry skin. Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Lactic Acid) reduces cell adhesion in the top layer of the skin. This action promotes exfoliation of the outermost layer of the skin which results in a smother texture following regular use of topical AHA cream. This relatively low concentration of lactic acid (10%) lends itself to daily use as a part of a skin care management program for such conditions as acne, sun damage, and wrinkling.
Precaution: Consult with your Dermatologist or a Skin Care Expert if melasma is present.
Because of its safety, Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Lactic) at concentrations at or below 10% can be used daily by most people except those with very sensitive skin.
Features and Benefits
- Absorbs quickly. Fragrance-free. Effective pH 4.
- May reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Safely lifts dead cells from the skin's surface to revitalize and help restore youthful, healthy, radiant-looking skin.
- Renews moisture, refines texture, and improves elasticity and skin tone.
- Specially formulated with rich moisturizers and Vitamin E.
- Contains Lactic Acid-Alpha Hydroxy Acid
- This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Directions For Use
If using AHA – 10 & Evening Primrose Cream for the first time, one may notice a slight stinging sensation, this is normal.
To avoid irritation, some first-time users should use the AHA 10 Cream once a day or once every other day (preferably at night) for the first 2 - 3 weeks. After prolonged use (4-6 weeks), you can apply the Cream more frequently, and eventually it can be used twice a day, if desired.
- After cleansing your face and applying toner (if needed), use a dime-sized amount of product on clean fingertips and apply a thin layer over the entire face.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes, on eyelids, lips and other mucous membranes (but it can be used around the eyes). . If contact occurs in eyes, flush with water.
- If irritation appears, do not give up, first decrease use to every other day or just once a day and you can have beautiful results. Dryness is very rare and often confused with flaking of the skin which is normal as the dead cells are exfoliated. With prolonged use the flaking stops
- The frequency you use AHA – 6 or AHA-10 & Evening Primrose Cream completely depends on how your skin reacts so you may have to experiment with this product. If redness, dryness, or irritation occurs, cut back the frequency of application or discontinue use.
- For external use only. Do not ingest. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- 10% lactic acids can cause varying degrees of photosensitivity in various ethnic skin groups. Regular SPF Cream with UVA & UVB protection is recommended.
- Distilled water (aqua)
- Emulsifying Wax NF
- Stearic Acid
- Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (Lactic Acid 10%)
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Silk Amino Acids
- vitamin E
- Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate