AHA-6 & Evening Primrose Cream
Alpha Hydroxy Acids have been recommended by dermatologists and estheticians because of the ability to exfoliate (loosen and slough away) skin to reveal newer skin cells. Skin appears healthier and rejuvenated that is why it is such a good face cream. Used effectively in treating acne, rosacea, and skin irritations alpha hydroxy face cream is a fantastic all around cream. AHA is a face cream but can also helps with scars of skin blemishes.
Features And Benefits
- Clears Acne, Rosacea, Blemishes
- A gentle exfoliating cream safe for delicate skin
- Regular use may reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Emollient cream prevents skin dehydration
- Restores youthful skin qualities
- Creates smooth, soft, refined texture without causing flakiness or dryness
- Deep cleaning and purifying
- Moisturizes and hydrates
Directions For Use
Always perform a small patch test on skin to check for sensitivity to AHA’s. Keep away from eyes. Best used at night. Use sunscreen along with this cream. Sunburn Alert: The product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week after-wards.
- After cleansing your face and applying toner (if needed), use a dime-sized amount of product on clean fingertips and apply a thin layer over the entire face, neck and décolleté area
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes, on eyelids, lips and other mucous membranes (but it can be used around the eyes) If contact occurs in eyes, flush with water.
- If irritation appears, do not give up, first decrease use to every other day or just once a day and you can have beautiful results. Dryness is very rare and often confused with flaking of the skin which is normal as the dead cells are exfoliated. With prolonged use the flaking stops.
- Use sun block daily and avoid prolonged sun exposure.
- Distilled Water
- AHA(Lactic Acid)
- Emulsifying Wax
- Stearic Acid
- Avocado Oil Golden
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Gluconlactone (and) Sodium Benzoate
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) extract
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Tocopheral (vitamin E)
- Silk Amino Acid