Baby Massage Oil
This all vegetable-based oil is perfect for infant massage. It helps to lock in the skin’s natural moisture after a warm bath. Safe for even the most sensitive skin, Our blend is non-greasy and absorbs easily. It is available Scent Free or Lightly Scented with Sweet Orange and Lavender Essential Oils.
Features And Benefits
One of the most powerful ways to nurture your new baby is through touch.
- Babies love to be touched. It is human nature to want love, safety and closeness with others.
- Touch is a critical component of growth and development for a newborn. Most babies are ready to bond the moment they are born. In fact, bonding actually begins while Baby is in the womb.
- Gentle baby massage is a perfect way for parents to enhance the bonding experience. By soothing talk, gentle belly massage, listening to music, your baby learns to recognize your voice, surrounding sounds and movements long before you can actually hold him/her.
Directions For Use
- Massage can be done after a bath or when baby is partially or fully clothed.
- Begin by smoothing a few drops of light massage oil into your warm hands and begin massaging the soles of baby’s feet.
- Using your fingertips with a gentle touch.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
- ROE (Rosemary Oleoresin Extract)
- Available Scent Free or Lightly Scented with Lavender & Sweet Orange Essential Oils.