Whipped Pink Clay Mask
Natural Concepts Pink Clay Mask incorporates the moisturizing properties of glycerin along with a wonderful blend of natural skin-loving coconut oil, Jojoba oil and just the right clay for your skin type.
French Pink Clay is a very soft clay that is a man-made combination of red and white clay. The red color is due to the presence of ferrous and copper oxides, and in particular Hematite which is an iron oxide. Pink clay improves softness and tones and firms the skin. It is very useful in treatments to other parts of the body such as bust, thighs, feet, stomach and upper arm areas. It is also excellent for helping with capillaries/thread veins. This active ingredient (Hemitite) helps produce good quality and functional collagen by filling in wrinkles in-depth, which acts a plumping up effect on the skin.
Glycerin is incorporated for moisturizing and Cucumber Extract, a natural astringent, is added for toning and tightening the skin. Lightly scented with Lavander & Sweet Orange Essential Oils or Scent Free.
Clay mask can be used for the face, back, legs, feet or full body.
*Pink Clay may stain some fabrics
For normal, combination skin:
~ Great for use on face, hands, feet, body, back ~ Pink clay has high mineral content and helps firm & tone the skin.
Features And Benefits
- Improves circulation
- Re-hydrate dry skin
- Absorb toxins from the skin
- They soak up the excess oil for oily skin
- Clean out pores to help avoid the formation of blackheads
- Tighten pores
- Helps firm tissues
Directions For Use
- Take small amount, using either a plastic or wooden spoon or spatula to remove from the container, and apply to face taking care to leave a little space around eyes, nostrils and lips. A soft brush may also be used to apply mask. For use on other areas, apply with applicator or soft brush.
- Relax for 10 - 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with clean warm water.
- For Facial Care: Resume your normal healthy facial routine of toning and moisturizing.
- For Body Care: Apply mask using spatula or brush. Leave for 10 - 20 minutes, rinse off.
- For Hand or Foot Treatment: Apply to area, wrap in plastic wrap or bag. Wrap in warm towel. Leave 10 - 20 minutes, remove towel and plastic and rinse.
- Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh.
- Distilled Water (aqua)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Emulsifying Wax NF
- Stearic Acid
- Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate
- Citric Acid
- Tocopheral (Vitamin E)
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract
- ROE (Rosemary Oleoresin Extract)