Pure Raw Shea Butter is an intense moisturizer for skin and hair . Its specific combination of fatty acids, sterols and vitamins A, D and E, plays a determining role in the health of skin cells, therefore placing shea butter as a choice product to protect, nourish and regenerate the skin.
Pure Shea Butter
- Keep Pure Shea Butter out of direct sun and high heat. It melts at body temperature.
- Apply small amount in palms, rub together and massage into problem areas.
- Take a small amount and massage into fingertips and cuticles. Repeat as often as necessary to aid in healing cracks on fingertips and dry cuticles.
- Shea Butter can be used to alleviate pain associated with burns and sunburns. Massage gently into affected area. Reapply as necessary.
- Shea Butter can be used on dry, brittle hair. Work a small amount into ends and up hair shaft where dryness occurs. Only a small amount is necessary.