Skin Conditioning Treatment Cream
Developed specifically for assisting in the treatment of Burns (Radiation, Sunburn and other types of burns), this cream has proven to be soothing while promoting fast healing of traumatized skin. It has also been very effective on diabetic sores, cracked skin on hands and feet, blisters, etc.
Features And Benefits
- Absorbs quickly into skin
- Contains Unrefined Shea Butter
- Soothes and moisturizes
Directions For Use
For Treatment of Painful Burns: Product needs to be slightly warmed to soften for easy application to tender and very sore burns.
Directions: Apply 3 - 4 times daily affected area. Skin should be clean & dry.
- Using a clean spoon or spatula, remove a small amount (enough to cover burn) of the cream and place it in a clean container (such as a glass cup or small dish).
- Gently warm to soften; or immerse container in a hot water bath being careful not to introduce water into the product. Warming the product is necessary to reduce friction when applying to painful areas.
- If product separation occurs, shake or stir well. Apply generously 3 – 4 times daily.
This product may also be used for blisters, sores, cracked skin, etc.
General Use Directions:
- Apply a small amount of cream to dry skin.
- Distilled Water
- Unrefined Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- 7-peg 40 Castor Oil
- Argan Oil
- Stearalkonium Chloride
- Carrot Tissue OIl
- Emulsifying Wax NF
- Vitamin E Natural
- Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate.