Soy Candle - 8 Ounce
Candles are calling...One of the great things about soy candles is that when you finish them, there is almost no wax left in the jar. Clean up is so simple and easy. These beautiful frosted jars are definately re-usable.
BENEFITS OF SOY CANDLES:
- All natural resource.
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Burns clean, soot free, safe non-toxic.
- Creates economic growth for Farmers
- Wax melts at a low safe temperature.
- Produces a larger brighter flame.
- Soy Wax melts in hot water allowing for easy cleanup. Just add some dish liquid.
Directions for Use:
- The first time you use your candle, allow it to burn until the liquid wax covers the entire top of the container. This process ensures that the candle will burn properly in subsequent lightings.
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch before burning each time. If you notice a large flame after lighting, the wick is too long. Blow out the candle and trim the wick before re-lighting.
- To prevent the candle from boring a hole down the middle, burn candles at a minimum of at least one hour for each inch in diameter.
- Make sure that the melt pool is all the way around the glass each time you burn the candle to allow the candle to burn for the longest possible lifetime.
- Keep out of reach of kids, draft windows, and anything flammable