Soy Candle - in Frosted Glass
Our 8 oz Frosted glass jars are now back in stock!
Candles are calling...One of the great things about soy candles is that when you finish them, there is almost no wax left in the jar. Clean up is so simple and easy. These beautiful frosted jars are definately re-usable.
Please choose an option:
- Plain - No outer packaging
- Boxed - Glossy White Box - great for Gifts
- Muslin Bag - Natural Colour drawstring bag - great for Gifts
Features & Benefits
BENEFITS OF SOY CANDLES:
- All natural resource.
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Burns clean, soot free, safe non-toxic.
- Creates economic growth for Farmers
- Wax melts at a low safe temperature.
- Produces a larger brighter flame.
- Soy Wax melts in hot water allowing for easy cleanup. Just add some dish liquid.
- Soy Wax
How to Use:
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- The candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.