Soy Massage/Lotion Candle
Body Massage Soy Candles are easy and fun to use. And rest assured, they will not burn you! They have a very low melt point because of the ingredients used. When fully melted they're just 102 degrees -- not even as warm as a hot tub.
To use your Body Massage Soy Candle, simply light it and let a melt pool form. Extinguish the flame! (As you know, the flame itself is always hot so please blow it out before using.) You can dip your fingers directly into the melted oils, or you can use the small spoon included to dip a small amount out to use.
Simply dip or pour the melted oils out of the tin and use the Body Massage Candle for massage. You can also use the warmed lotion on your cuticles, elbows, heels, or other dry skin areas on the body.
The ingredients are not only natural, but they are extremely rich and moisturizing. A little bit will go a very long way, so please use sparingly. When you use the right amount, the melted oils will soak into your skin completely within just a few minutes.
Body Massage Soy Candles are also a fabulous alternative to traditional massage oils.
Features And Benefits
- Natural Ingredients
- Rich and Moisturizing
- Less messy than traditional massage oils
- Creates a wonderful scent and ambiance
- May be used as a candle
- Lasts a long time
Directions For Use
- Light candle and a melt pool will form in a few minutes. Burn until there is enough melted wax to use.
- Extinguish the flame before using.
- Dip fingers directly into the melted oils, or use the small spoon to dip a small amount of melted oils out of the tin and use for massage or moisturizer. Use on your hands, cuticles, elbows, heels, or other dry areas on the body.
- Use sparingly – a little goes a long way. The melted oils will soak into your skin completely within just a few minutes.
- Melted candle will set up again in candle form, ready for your next use.
- For best results, always trim the wick to 1/4" prior to each use.
- If a well forms in the middle of the candle, push the unmelted portion in toward the wick so it will melt the next time you use the candle.
- Cosmetic-grade soy
- Coconut Oil
- Avocado Oil
- vitamin E
- Scented oils for aroma