Vitamin E Cuticle Oil
Cuticle oil is a moisturising product that is applied with a brush, cotton ball/pad or by dropper on the cuticles. Our Vitamin E Cuticle Oil works to help repair any damaged or torn skin and will keep your cuticles soft and supple. It is a must for nail technicians to use after manicures and/or pedicures and also for at home care.
**Some scents listed may not be available at this time. If you have ordered something that is not available, we will contact you to see if you'd like to substitute for something else. Thank you.
Features And Benefits
- Combination of light moisturizing oils
- Absorbs quickly into skin, cuticles and nail beds
- Available in a variety of sizes and scents
Directions For Use
- Apply a few drops to both your nail and cuticle to help soften and hydrate.
- Massage it into your skin for about a minute to help stimulate the blood supply.
- Apply cuticle oil every night to keep your nails and cuticles nourished and protected against drying out and splitting.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides
- (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
- Prunus Ameniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- vitamin E
- May also contain essential oils and/or fragrance oils