Vitamin E Cuticle Oil
Cuticle oil is a moisturising product that is applied with a brush, cotton ball/pad or by dropper on the cuticles. Our Vitamin E Cuticle Oil works to help repair any damaged or torn skin and will keep your cuticles soft and supple. It is a must for nail technicians to use after manicures and/or pedicures and also for at home care.
Features And Benefits
- Combination of light moisturizing oils
- Absorbs quickly into skin, cuticles and nail beds
- Available in a variety of sizes and scents
Directions For Use
- Apply a few drops to both your nail and cuticle to help soften and hydrate.
- Massage it into your skin for about a minute to help stimulate the blood supply.
- Apply cuticle oil every night to keep your nails and cuticles nourished and protected against drying out and splitting.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides
- (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
- Prunus Ameniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- vitamin E
- May also contain essential oils and/or fragrance oils