Zinc Oxide Cream 18%
Zinc oxide cream is a topical skin product that is used as a protective coating for mild skin irritations and abrasions. It can promote the healing of chapped skin. Zinc oxide works as a mild astringent and has some antiseptic properties.
May be an effective aftercare cream following laser treatment.
CAUTION: Do not use on Skin Infections. Discontinue use if the product causes irritation.
Features And Benefits
- Only small amount is requred.
Directions For Use
- Apply thin layer on clean dry skin.
- May appear white on the skin for a few minutes.
- Apply as needed.
- This cream is for external use only. If it comes into contact with eyes, thoroughly rinse them with water.
- Distilled Water
- Zinc Oxide
- Ricinus Communis Castor) Seed Oil. Emulsifying Wax
- Stearic Acid
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
- Silk Amino Acid
- vitamin E
- Diazolidinyl Urea.