Vitamin C & HA Serum - 20%
Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid Serum is intended to be used on fresh, clean face, neck, and décolleté following the application of toner and before the application of moisturizer. The serum is intended to function as an anti-aging product, boosting collagen production, and providing an even skin tone, resulting in brighter, tighter skin.
The use of Vitamin C serums offer the ability to boost collagen production, resulting in a plumper appearance on the face and neck, and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
First time users or those with very sensitive skin may want to start with the 10% concentration of Vitamin C serum until skin adjusts.
20% concentration is suitable for most skin types, especially if the skin is accustomed to AHA creams.
Features And Benefits
- Utilizes anti-aging ingredients Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid.
- Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, eczema, acne, and hormone imbalances.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles and boosts collagen production.
- Corrects hyper-pigmentation.
- Most users see results after just one week of use.
Directions For Use
- Apply a light mist of facial toner to face, neck and décolleté.
- Use approximately 2 – 3 pumps of product and apply evenly over the entire face, neck, and chest area.
- Tap into the skin with fingertips.
- Ideal for use around the eye and mouth areas.
- Apply moisturizer after use.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum (Distilled Water)
- Hyaluronate @ 1%)
- Ascorbic Acid (20%) Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Leucidal) (Preservative)