Eye & Facial Serum
Squalane has an important place in anti aging skin care. It is an odorless, colorless, light, emollient oil. It is very stable and has a long shelf life. It is highly conditioning, bringing relief to dry and chapped skin.
This conditioning property makes it a marvelous oil to use in conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
Features And Benefits
- Squalane boosts the skin's ability to naturally regenerate, nourish, hydrate, oxygenate and protect itself.
- Squalane has these unique abilities because the oil is naturally a major factor in skin lubrication as well as providing germ killing activity when it is properly concentrated in skin.
- It helps to prevent the formation of brown age spots and can protect against the radiation of the sun.
- Use as a cuticle conditioner to keep cuticles soft and prevent cracks around the finger tips.
- May be massaged onto your face as a primer for your make up or to "amp" up your moisturizer. It helps soften wrinkles just a bit, allowing make up to glide on smoothly.
Directions For Use
- Apply directly to clean dry skin as desired.
- Use a few drops on clean fingertips and massage gently on to face and neck using an upward sweeping motion.
- For Under-Eye: Use 1 drop of Serum and gently dab or pat on to area using clean fingertips.
- May be used morning and/or night.
100% Olive Squalane