Foaming Bath Salts
Nothing is quite so soothing as a leisurely soak in a warm bath especially when combined with select essential oils and mounds of foamy bubbles.
Our Foaming Bath Salts are a combination of Solar Salt, Sea Salt and Epsom Salt. Solar Salt is produced by solar evaporation technology from the Great Salt Lake in Utah, USA. In addition to Sodium Chloride, Solar Salt naturally contains high levels of Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and Sulfate.
Epsom Salts, magnesium sulfate, has a therapeutic effect on the body by promoting the elimination of toxins, sedating the nervous system, reducing swelling and relaxing muscles.
Sea Salt also helps to soften water.
A gentle foaming agent is added that cleanses while creating an intense bubble bath. You simply pour the foaming bath salts into warm running water to produce a lush foam bath.
Did You Know? To receive the most benefit from the bath, have water temperature less than 2º (F) above body temperature. At this temperature, the pores are open and able to absorb the nutrients in the water and therapeutic properties of essential oils.
**To facilitate elimination of toxins from a bath, water temperature should be slightly more than 2º + above body temperature.
Features And Benefits
- Draws impurities from the skin
- Helps to soothe skin irritations
- Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated
- Helps improve circulation, ease tension
- Helps to ease stiff, sore muscles
- Provides aromatherapy
Directions For Use
1. Dissolve 50 - 100 grams in 1 litre hot water and add to warm bath, or add Salts directly to bath water. More or less may be used as desired.
- Fine Sea Salt
- Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt)
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (Foaming Powder)
- Glycerin. May contain Essential or Fragrance Oils
- may contain FD&C Color