Smooth & Silky Sugar Glow
Our Sugar Glow is an alternative to a salt glow. It contains a combination of fine and coarse pure cane sugar for exfoliating, combined with 25% Unrefined Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Grapeseed Oil. It is a decadent buttery exfoliant that is free rinsing and water dissolving. Our Natural Concepts formula does not require any stirring before use. Sugar cane produces glycolic acid, one of the natural alpha-hydroxy acids that gently exfoliates the skin. Sugar scrubs leave your skin feeling silky soft, smoothing out rough spots and removing dry, dead skin cells. Please leave a note in the comments if you would like salt glow instead of sugar glow.
Features And Benefits
- Will not sting.
- Aids in removing dead skin cells, bumps.
- Moisturizes and hydrates.
- High percentage of Unrefined Shea Butter offers possible therapeutic properties.
- Prepares skin to absorb lotion or balm.
- Prepares the skin for depilatory treatments.
- Free rinsing and dissolves quickly in water.
- Will not clog drains.
- Leaves skin smooth and silky feeling.
- No mixing required.
Directions For Use
- Massage gently using circular motion.
- May be used on arms, legs, all over the body.
- May be used on dry, wet or damp skin.
- Remove by rinsing in warm water.
- Follow with Hand & Body Lotion, Hydrating Souffle, or moisturizer of choice.
- For superior skin conditioning and protection, try the Shea Butter & Avocado Whipped Body butter!
- Pure cane sugar
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Unrefined Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Polysorbate 80
- Tocopheral (vitamin E)
- May contain Therapeutic grade Essential Oil and/or Cosmetic grade Fragrance Oil and other natural exfoliating ingredients