Shea Butter Soap - Exfoliating Oatmeal & Rose Petal
Pure essential oils are used to give this natural bar it's wonderful scent. Natural pink clay gives it's colour. Who knew natural bar soap could be so much better than store bought? Our natural shea butter bar soap is made with luxurious coconut, palm (ethically sourced), olive, sunflower and unrefined shea butter. We use natural oils that moisturize, condition, and soothe the skin. Our shea butter soap has a nourishing, rich lather that is perfect for all skin types including babies and children. Added bonus-doesn't leave that messy soap residue in the sink or tub!
Made without parabens, tallow or any animal products.
Our Exfoliating Oatmeal & Rose Petal soap contains colloidal oatmeal and Rose Petal powder for gentle exfoliating and skin soothing properties.
Features And Benefits
- Gentle on skin.
- Provides excellent cleansing without drying out your skin.
- Has a creamy lather.
- Gentle exfoliation from colloidal oatmeal and crushed rose petals.
- Delicate scent from Essential Oils of Rose Geranium, Rosewood, and Rose fragrance oil.
- Contains Unrefined Shea Butter.
Directions For Use
- Wet your bar of soap under warm water.
- Rub between hands or on a wash cloth or bath puff until the rich creamy lather appears.
- Lather all over the body.