Lavender Fields Shea Butter Soap
Pure essential oil is used to give this natural bar it's wonderful scent. Who knew natural bar soap could be so much better than store bought? Our natural shea butter bar soap is made with luxurious coconut, palm (ethically sourced), olive, sunflower and unrefined shea butter. We use natural oils that moisturize, condition, and soothe the skin. Our shea butter soap has a nourishing, rich lather that is perfect for all skin types including babies and children. Added bonus-doesn't leave that messy soap residue in the sink or tub!
Made without parabens, tallow or any animal products.
- Coconut Oil
- Palm Oil (ethically sourced)
- Distilled Water
- Sunflower Oil
- Olive Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Castor Oil
- Unrefined Shea Butter
- Essential Oil Blend of Lavender
- Titanium Dioxide
- Brazilian Purple Clay
- Ultra Marine Violet
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal
- Cosmetic Gold Mica
- Natural soaps need to breathe and should be stored in a cool dry area with open ventilation in between uses.
- Using a soap dish with ridges to prevent water from accumulating under the soap.
- When storing soap for future use, it is important that you do not use a sealed container or zip lock bag. Remember to keep the soap away from direct sunlight.
Our soaps are preservative free, and most of the oils that we use in our soaps are the same types of oils that you would use to cook with. This means that all natural soaps do have a shelf life. We recommend that you use your soap bar within one year of purchase. All natural soap is best during its first six months. After that, the soap will still do its job of keeping you clean, but the scent may fade.
Features & Benefits
- Gentle on skin.
- Provides excellent cleansing without drying out your skin.
- Has a creamy lather.
- Delicately scented with Lavender essential oil.
- Contains Unrefined Shea Butter
Directions for Use:
- Wet your bar of soap under warm water.
- Rub between hands or on a wash cloth or bath puff until the rich creamy lather appears.
- Lather all over the body.