Makeup Setting Mist
Our Setting Mist contains botanical extracts such as Cucumber and Green Tea Extract with added Aloe Vera extract. Finish your Makeup application regime with Finishing Setting Mist.
Using a Setting Mist helps to eliminate a “powdery” look and sets your makeup helping it to last
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract: provides wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduces skin inflammation.
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract: a superfood for skin. Composed largely of proteins, lipids, Vitamin C, and a variety of minerals, and has moisturizing and emollient properties. It also has an astringent effect, and can soothe and relieve puffy skin.
Camellia Oleifera Seed (Green Tea) Extract: possess potent antioxidant and skin-soothing properties, and show significant promise for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin
Panthenol: Provitamin B5 is an emollient that penetrates the skin. Provideslubrication and hydration.
Vegetable Glycerin: is an emollient, making skin not only moist, but soft and supple to the touch.
Features And Benefits
- Sets makeup to keep it from rubbing off.
- Helps eliminate a powdery look
- Provides hydration
- Cooling and Refreshing
Directions For Use
1. Use as the last step in makeup application.
2. Hold approximately 8 – 10 inches away from face.
3. Mist lightly over entire face and neck.
- Distilled water (aqua)
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract
- Camellia Oleifera Seed (Green Tea) Extract
- Vegetable Glycerin.