Brazilian Purple Mud Mask
Brazilian clays are said to have the highest mineral potential in the world thanks to the rich environmental conditions they have been form in, namely a mixture of ancient mountainous ranges and deep sedimentary basins. The largest basin, accounting for 40% of the whole South American continent, is drained by the Amazon and its tributaries with the Parana system, covering 14.5% of Brazil being another basin of significance. It is from within these basins that our Brazilian clay is harvested.
Brazil's rich soil diversity shows traces of volcanic ash and minerals dating back thousands of years and enriching the clay with minerals such as iron oxides, magnesium salts and calcium among others. These minerals are just part of what makes Brazilian clay so fantastic for a range of skincare applications.
Features And Benefits
- Natural source of magnesium, copper, zinc and selenium.
- Good for re-mineralising the skin
- Helps with oil control
- Natural colourant
- Able to adsorb water and oil based substances
- Helps in the removal of dirt from the skin.
- Good for face and body masks and body wraps
- Anti-ageing and skin balancing benefits
Directions For Use
- Take small amount, using either a plastic or wooden spoon or spatula to remove from the container, and apply to face taking care to leave a little space around eyes, nostrils and lips. A soft brush may also be used to apply mask. For use on other areas, apply with applicator or soft brush.
- Relax for 10 - 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with clean warm water.
- For Facial Care: Resume your normal healthy facial routine of toning and moisturizing.
- For Body Care: Apply mask using spatula or brush. Leave for 10 - 20 minutes, rinse off.
- For Hand or Foot Treatment: Apply to area, wrap in plastic wrap or bag. Wrap in warm towel. Leave 10 - 20 minutes, remove towel and plastic and rinse.
- Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh.
- Coloured clays may stain linens.
- Distilled Water (aqua)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Emulsifying Wax NF
- Stearic Acid
- Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate
- Citric Acid
- Tocopheral (Vitamin E)
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract
- ROE (Rosemary Oleoresin Extract)