Eye Rescue Cream
Puffy eyes can be a result of fluid build-up caused by poor drainage, fragile capillaries, and loss of elasticity. Fluid leaks into surrounding tissues and produces "bags".
The key active ingredient in Natural Concepts Eye Rescue Cream, Eyeseryl®, is a tetrapeptide with anti-edema (water retention) properties with proven efficacy in reducing puffy eyebags in as little as 15 days.
*This information is intended for general purposes only and is not intended to nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice relative to your specific medical condition or question. The information provided is not a guide to treatment and it should not replace seeking medical advice from your physician.
Features And Benefits
- Eliminate excess fluids to relieve the puffiness ofÂ Â tissue surrounding the eye
- Reduce sagging of the skin
- Minimize inflammation to prevent tissue damage
Directions For Use
- Use twice a day on clean, dry skin.
- Apply a small amount to the desired area and gently rub in a circular motion until fully absorbed.
- Use sparingly, Eye Rescue is highly concentrated.
- Do not exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period.
- Jojoba Oil
- Emulsifying Wax
- Olive Squalane
- Grape Seed Extract
- Water (and) Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5
- Stearic Acid
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate.