Cocoa Therapy Body Polish
Indulge your senses and get luxuriously smooth skin with this gentle exfoliating scrub rich with Shea Butter and Dutch Cocoa. For immediate long-lasting results and smoother, younger-looking skin, use Cocoa Therapy Body Polish . This professional exfoliating butter is formulated using only the finest ingredients. We use a combination of water dissolving fine brown cane sugar, which produces natural alpha-hydroxy acid, to exfoliate and polish skin, unrefined Shea butter for its natural vitamins, healing and moisturizing properties and Coconut & Grape Seed Oils to soften and condition without clogging pores or leaving a greasy feel.
Features And Benefits
- NO leaky oils, NO mixing required
- Natural alpha-hydroxy acid for gentle exfoliation
- Helps remove dead skin cells for fresher looking skin
- Nourishing and hydrating, non-Comedogenic
- Free rinsing and dissolves quickly, will not clog drains
- The high unsaponifiables in Shea Butter help skin stay young looking by stimulating the tissue and helps skin make its own collagen. It also promotes cell regeneration and capillary circulation.
Directions For Use
- Apply small amount to dry or slightly moist face, hands or body using fingertips and a gentle circular motion. For use on Feet use foot file paddle or other suitable instrument.
- Leave on for 1 - 3 Minutes
- Rinse with warm water, pat dry.
- Resume your normal beauty routine.
- Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh & moisturized.
- Pure super fine cane sugar
- Pure Fine Brown Sugar
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Unrefined Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Dutch Cocoa Powder
- Polysorbate 80
- Tocopheral (vitamin E)
- Chocolate Fragrance.