Miracle Mask Set - White
Our soothing rice powder & oatmeal face mask/exfoliating powder concentrate is an excellent treatment for dry skin. Use weekly to draw out impurities, reduce flakiness and leave your face smooth and moisturized.
Dry clay masks allow you to create your own facial skin care in the Spa or for treatment at home. To use, hydrate the masks with Distilled water or your own wet ingredients like Aloe vera juice, alcohol free Toner, Milk Cleanser, Moisturizer or fruit puree for a truly customized facial experience!
Features & Benefits
- 100% natural and preservative free.
- They have an indefinite shelf life – no water, no preservatives.
- Moisturizing and soothing extracts make this a great mask for dry skin types.
- This dry mask makes this great for travel, allowing you to keep up with your routine anywhere
- Our Dry Masks allow you the freedom to be creative, and create a customized spa treatment in a spa service or at home with unique skin care needs in mind.
- Fine oatmeal powder helps to keep your skin moisturized.
- Rice Powder a good anti-inflammatory and skin whitening agent that soothes sunburned skin and makes skin smooth.
- White Kaolin Clay purifies, vitalizes and boosts the cell renewal of the skin. Deeply cleans the pores and refines the skin structure: a great way to get rid of acne, blackheads and pimples. Enhances blood circulation. It can be used for a variety skin types, particularly fragile or aging skin.
- Chamomile extract contains anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe your skin.
How to Use:
- Combine 1 tablespoon of mask with 1-2 teaspoons water or toner to form a spreadable paste.
- Using the applicator brush, gently apply the mask mixture onto your face, avoid eyes and mouth.
- Leave on for 5 - 10 minutes. For best results, do not let the mask dry on your face.
- Remove with a clean, warm wet towel.
Follow with a moisturizer. We suggest our Light Day Crème or Hydra Day Crème. For a customized mask you can substitute floral water, honey or aloe juice for the water. Once you add a wet ingredient to the mask, it is ready to use. Discard any leftovers.
Do not use metal utensils with clay mask.
- 60ml Dry Mask
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Applicator/Mixing brush
- Instruction Card