Hydrating Pumpkin & Aloe Mask
RECEIVE A 15% DISCOUNT FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER!
Pumpkin makes an excellent face mask ingredient for all skin types, especially environmentally damaged or sensitive skin. High in Vitamin A (skin healing), C (anti-oxidant) and Zinc, the pumpkin soothes, moisturizes and acts as a carrier, assisting the other mask ingredients to absorb deeper into the skin and intensifying the results.
Features And Benefits
- Enzymes found in pumpkin help unclog pores and dissolve sebum
- Skin texture and tone benefits from exfoliation
- Skin is hydrated and better prepared to retain moisture
- Helps reduce hyperpigmentation
- Stimulates cell turnover enzymatically