Maple Sugar Body Scrub
Creamy Maple Sugar Scrub contains a combination of granulated pure cane sugar, Organic Turbinado Sugar and fine Walnut Shell, combined with 25% Unrefined Shea Butter, as well as Coconut Oil and Grapeseed Oil. It is a decadent buttery exfoliant that is free rinsing and water dissolving. Sugar cane produces glycolic acid, one of the natural alpha-hydroxy acids that gently exfoliates the skin. Our Maple sugar scrub leaves your skin feeling silky soft, smoothing out rough spots and removing dry skin.
Features And Benefits
- Will not sting sensitive or broken skin.
- Aids in removing dead skin cells, bumps.
- Moisturizes and hydrates.
- High percentage of Unrefined Shea Butter offers possible therapeutic properties.
- Prepares skin to absorb lotion or balm.
- Prepares the skin for depilatory treatments.
- Free rinsing and dissolves quickly in water.
- Will not clog drains.
- Leaves skin smooth and silky feeling.
- No mixing required – oils will not separate.
Directions For Use
- Massage gently using circular motion.
- May be used on arms, legs, all over the body.
- May be used on dry, wet or damp skin.
- Remove by rinsing in warm water.
- Follow with Hand & Body Lotion, Hydrating Souffle, or moisturizer of choice.
- Pure cane sugar
- Organic Turbinado Sugar
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Unrefined Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Polysorbate 80
- Walnut Shell Powder
- Tocopheral (vitamin E)
- Maple Fragrance
- Vanilla Fragrance.