Miracle Mask Set - Charcoal
Our rejuvenating Charcoal, Cucumber & Chamomile Extracts and Rhassoul (Moroccan) Clay face mask is one of the best natural treatments for all types of skin and will greatly improve the health and vitality of your skin. It is very rich in minerals such as Magnesium 25%, Sodium2.3%, Calcium 2.34%, Aluminum 2.47%, Silica 58% and Iron 0.64%.
Charcoal helps in removing the dirt, from the pores and give your skin a thorough cleansing. Charcoal also helps control the oil secretion in your skin, making it perfect for skin prone to blackheads and acne.
Dry clay masks allow you to create your own facial skin care in the Spa or for treatment at home. To use, hydrate the masks with Distilled water or your own wet ingredients like Aloe vera juice, alcohol free Toner, Milk Cleanser, Moisturizer or fruit puree for a truly customized facial experience!
Features & Benefits
- 100% natural and preservative free.
- Formulated with skin tightening and soothing ingredients rich in minerals. A great choice for all types of skin especially dry, and aging.
- Easily customized with your own "activator" for enhanced results.
- This dry makes this great for travel, allowing you to keep up with your routine anywhere.
- Our Dry Masks allow you the freedom to be creative, and create a customized spa treatment in a spa service or at home with unique skin care needs in mind.
- Chamomile Extract is known as one of the most popular extracts in premium skin care lines. Used for its soothing effects and its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cucumber Peel extract is anti-inflammatory and has skin-tightening properties. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and enzymes essential for strong cell growth and repair.
- Rhassoul Clay (Moroccan Lava Clay) has been shown to reduce dryness, improve skin clarity and elasticity and has extractive abilities that remove impurities and unblock pores, even stubborn blackheads.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal charcoal helps draw bacteria, toxins, chemicals, dirt, oil, and other micro-particles to the surface of the skin. It then absorbs those foreign substances and carries them away when you rinse the charcoal off your face.
How to Use:
- Combine 1 tablespoon of mask with 1-2 teaspoons water or toner to form a spreadable paste.
- Using the applicator brush, gently apply the mask mixture onto your face, avoid eyes and mouth.
- Leave on for 5 - 10 minutes. For best results, do not let the mask dry on your face.
- Remove with a dark coloured clean, warm wet towel.Charcoal may stain light coloured fabrics.
Follow with a moisturizer. We suggest our Light Day Crème or Hydra Day Crème. For a customized mask you can substitute floral water, honey or aloe juice for the water. Once you add a wet ingredient to the mask, it is ready to use. Discard any leftovers.
Do not use metal utensils with clay mask.
- 60ml Dry Mask
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Applicator/Mixing brush
- Instruction Card