Miracle Mask Set - Pink
Our rejuvenating Guava & Cucumber Pink face mask powder concentrate is an excellent treatment for gently exfoliating your skin. Use weekly to draw out impurities, reduce flakiness and encourage skin cell turnover.
Dry clay masks allow you to create your own facial skin care in the Spa or for treatment at home. To use, hydrate the masks with Distilled water or your own wet ingredients like Aloe vera juice, alcohol free Toner, Milk Cleanser, Moisturizer or fruit puree for a truly customized facial experience!
Features & Benefits
- 100% natural and preservative free.
- Formulated with natural alpha-hyrdoxy acid extracts to gently exfoliate your skin.
- Easily customized with your own "activator" for enhanced results.
- This dry mask makes this great for travel, allowing you to keep up with your routine anywhere.
- Our Dry Masks allow you the freedom to be creative, and create a customized spa treatment in a spa service or at home with unique skin care needs in mind.
- Guava extract helps treat skin discoloration, such as dark circles, spider veins, rosacea, acne irritation and overall splotchiness with vitamin K. It is also high in Vitamin C and Lycopene offering skin firming due to stimulating the production of collagen.
- Green Tea extract.The polyphenols in green tea possess potent antioxidant and skin-soothing properties, and show significant promise for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin
- Australian Pink Clay also helps to firm and condition skin, refining and tightening leaving skin soft and hydrated.
How to Use:
- Combine 1 tablespoon of mask with 1-2 teaspoons water or toner to form a spreadable paste.
- Using the applicator brush, gently apply the mask mixture onto your face, avoid eyes and mouth.
- Leave on for 5 - 10 minutes. For best results, do not let the mask dry on your face.
- Remove with a clean, warm wet towel.
Follow with a moisturizer. We suggest our Light Day Crème or Hydra Day Crème. For a customized mask you can substitute floral water, honey or aloe juice for the water. Once you add a wet ingredient to the mask, it is ready to use. Discard any leftovers.
Do not use metal utensils with clay mask.
- 60ml Dry Mask
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Applicator/Mixing brush
- Instruction Card