Whipped Green Clay Mask
Natural Concepts Green Clay Mask incorporates the moisturizing properties of glycerin along with a wonderful blend of natural skin-loving coconut oil, Jojoba oil and just the right clay for your skin type.
Its coloring the result of the oxides contained in these rocks. Its unique composition includes Iron, Silica, Aluminum, Magnesium, Calcium, Titanium, Sodium and Potassium. French Green Clay absorbs and removes impurities from the skin, revealing the fresh surface of the skin to provide a healthy looking glow.It alsohas enormous absorbent powers due to the constitution of its micro molecules. It literally “drinks” oils, toxic substances, and impurities from your skin. Its toning action stimulates the skin. French Green clay is great for helping to clear occasional skin blemishes. Use it daily on trouble spots, or weekly as part of a complete facial treatment.
Glycerin is also incorporated for moisturizing and Cucumber Extract, a natural astringent, is added for toning and tightening the skin. Lightly scented with an essential oil blend of Cypress, Lemon and Tea Tre or Scent Free.
Clay mask can be used for the face, back, legs, feet or full body.
*Green Clay may stain some fabrics
For oily, acneic or combination skin:
~ Great for use on face, hands, feet, body, back ~ Green clay has high mineral content and helps firm & tone the skin.
Features And Benefits
- Improves circulation
- Re-hydrate dry skin
- Absorb toxins from the skin
- They soak up the excess oil for oily skin
- Clean out pores to help avoid the formation of blackheads
- Tighten pores
- Helps firm tissues
Directions For Use
- Take small amount, using either a plastic or wooden spoon or spatula to remove from the container, and apply to face taking care to leave a little space around eyes, nostrils and lips. A soft brush may also be used to apply mask. For use on other areas, apply with applicator or soft brush.
- Relax for 10 - 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with clean warm water.
- For Facial Care: Resume your normal healthy facial routine of toning and moisturizing.
- For Body Care: Apply mask using spatula or brush. Leave for 10 - 20 minutes, rinse off.
- For Hand or Foot Treatment: Apply to area, wrap in plastic wrap or bag. Wrap in warm towel. Leave 10 - 20 minutes, remove towel and plastic and rinse.
- Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh.
- Distilled Water (aqua)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Emulsifying Wax NF
- Stearic Acid
- Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate
- Citric Acid
- Tocopheral (Vitamin E)
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract
- ROE (Rosemary Oleoresin Extract)